Wednesday, February 24, 2010

HomeGrown

I am contacting folks who I think might be interested in screening my film HomeGrown. I think it's something you might be interested in.
HomeGrown is an award winning film that tells the story of the Dervaes family who are living "off the grid" in the heart of urban Pasadena, California. They harvest over 6000 pounds of produce on less than a quarter acre, while running a popular website that is known around the world. The film is an intimate portrait of what it's like to live "Little House on the Prairie" in the 21st Century.
HomeGrown screened to sold out audiences at the Vancouver International Film Festival, the Mill Valley Film Festival, Cleveland International Film Festival, and recently won the "PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD" at the Wild and Scenic Film Festival in Northern California. It has also shown at a number of other major festivals and community events around the world.
A sample quote about HomeGrown:
"Homegrown is marvelously inspiring, eminently practical, and one of the finest documentaries I’ve ever seen. Watching the film restored my faith that, even with all the devastation, we can still live thriving, beautiful and earth-friendly lives --- wherever we are."John Robbins, author The New Good Life, and Diet For A New AmericaIf this sounds like something you'd like to see, please check out my website and trailer at www.homegrown-film.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

All best regards,
Robert McFalls
Producer/Director: HomeGrown

No comments:

Post a Comment